Do you want to make an impact on the world around you? The work we do at Kyra Solutions directly impacts government entities and the citizens they serve. In Transportation, our solutions are designed to save lives on the roadways and in our Regulatory practice, we are designing solutions to make government digital for your accessibility. Kyra works hard to offer long*term growth potential, competitive wages, and continuous professional development for our employees.
Join Our Team
If you are interested in furthering your career with Kyra and help us improve the way governments serve their citizens, please send your resume to Be sure to include salary expectation, availability, and contact information. You do not want to miss this opportunity!
Sales and Business Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
* Individual will be responsible for leading end-to-end sales and business development processes that result in profitable revenue.
* Develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
* Foster trust and rapport with the customer and partners by understanding driving factors and pressures.
* Establish strategic relationships with key industry partners and client decision-makers.
* Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
* Provides market intelligence to assist in new program development and initiatives.
* Ability to interact professionally and communicate effectively with diverse customer stakeholders, the company team, and Executives.
* Partner closely with team Kyra to develop strong value propositions to potential clients and develop win themes and differentiators that clearly articulate a winning strategy.
* Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our solutions changes, innovations, and trends.
* Responsible for business development efforts, including proposal development, client presentations, negotiations, and deal closings.
* Represent Kyra in Industry forum through various formats such as trade show, meetings, webinars as requested by Kyra.
* Participate in Kyra’s internal meetings to formulate sales strategies, marketing initiatives and regular updates as requested by Kyra representatives.
* Ability to travel as situation requires for client meetings, industry trade shows and team meetings.
Founded in 1997, Kyra Solutions is a national leader of transportation technology and regulatory solutions in government. We specialize in the art and science of digital transformation in government. Our commitment to providing the highest level of service and tailored solutions has supported our consistent double*digit growth for over a decade. We are headquartered in the greater Tampa Bay area with other offices across Florida and an innovation center in Silicon Valley, CA.
Because of our dedication to our employees, we have won one of the Best Companies to Work for in Florida 2 years in a row by Florida Trend magazine. Kyra has won other numerous awards including the coveted INC magazine’s one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies several years in a row. Kyra’s commitment to our employees, to best practices in project management and business analysis, and to solution development has led to our achievement in becoming the first Project Management Institute certified company in Florida. Our proven successful track record has resulted in several prestigious awards including the State of Florida's Diversity Business of the Year Award. We are proud to be a sponsor for the TaxWatch Productivity Awards and partner to Florida TaxWatch. Visit our website for more information.
Background & References
Verifiable professional references will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Level two background check will be done on the selected candidate for employment, criminal (State & Federal), education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.