Salesforce Lightning Developer Location:
The role is remote. Client onsite location is Columbus, OH Contract:
6 months+ contract to hire
- Strong Lightning and Aura Framework development experience are necessary to excel in this position
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
- Worked in implementing an end to end SFDC integration
- Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Familiarity with Outbound Messaging implementation is a plus.
- Must have Object Oriented Development Skills (Java, .Net)
- Knowledge of data management, SQL/SOQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design principles would be preferred.
- Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse.
- Communities and Lightning Experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years Salesforce development experience overall
- Minimum 3 years Salesforce development including Apex and Visualforce
- Experience with large and small projects
- BS degree in CIS or Computer Science
- Platform Developer I or II certification
- Sales and Service Cloud experience is nice to have
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or