Our industry-leading client is seeking a talented Salesforce Developer to work in an innovative and collaborative environment.We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Salesforce Developer:
Requirements of the Salesforce Developer:
- Utilize Apex and Aura to develop Salesforce solutions
- Collaborate with product owners to understand and ensure requirements
- Perform reviews to guarantee compliance with standards
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives
- Articulate Salesforce.com solutions and abilities to customers
- Support Salesforce Service Cloud platform functions
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or military experience
- Comprehension of Sales and Service Cloud implementations
- At least 3 years of experience with Salesforce Development
- At least 5 years of experience working on programs with custom code, custom configuration, and integration efforts
- Knowledge of SDLC and ability to create automated testing scripts
Keywords: Salesforce Developer, Salesforce, Apex, Aura, SDLC
Job ID: 335216 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!