***We are unable to sponsor for this permanent full-time role***
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a SalesForce Developer. Candidate will design, develop and enhance software applications. This can also include translating business requirements from functional specifications into technical requirements for development, application evaluation, application configuration, application and integration testing as well as completing appropriate change management documentation.
The Sr Salesforce Application Developer will also be responsible for delivering support to end users in the organization for specific software applications. This includes troubleshooting applications (providing Level Three support) and software for all internal end users and external customers to resolve trouble issues per documented trouble tickets.
• Implement changes to Salesforce platform and ensure all changes properly follow change management practices and quality controls
• Determining opportunities to streamline Salesforce support activities to achieve more efficient, timely, and cost-effective application support results
• Providing Level Two 24X7 support for software applications under area of responsibility
• Developing user documentation and participate in user training when needed
• Assisting in resolving complex data and application issues
• Assisting in the design, delivery, and improvement of Salesforce applications when necessary
• Stay up-to-date on software applications under area of responsibility to always ensure the highest level of service and support to the organization
• Obtain any certifications needed to be able to effectively support applications in scope
• Mentor peers to help them build capabilities
• Document troubleshooting instructions (continuous improvement)
• Improve efficiency of team to resolve problems
• Bachelor’s or Technical Degree (computer science, information systems, business administration or other industry related curriculum)
• 5+ year with software development, specifically around CRM Technologies, WCF Web Services, REST services, C# , .NET, SOQL, APEX, Visualforce, Java, AJAX, Wave and Web development
• Salesforce Sales, Service and Communities experience
• CRM development or integration best practices
• CRM forms, screens, views, workflows and reports development
• Technical specifications documentation
• Experience developing plug-ins and interfaces with other systems
• Architect/design CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports
• Creating technical specifications
• Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
• Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
• Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
• 5 or more years of technical project implementation experience with SalesForce CRM
• Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying Salesforce
• Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating Salesforce entities
• Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and creating business workflows and processes
• Should have 401/501 Certifications
• Deep expertise and understanding of common industry-standard business practices support by CRM
• Strong knowledge of with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating CRM technologies
• Strong knowledge of CRM technologies or other business management software preferred
• Some knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) environments, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .NET, etc.
• Candidate should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications.
• Must have at least 5 Years of SFDC development experience
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
• Should have hands on development experience with Lightning, Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc.
• Should have thorough understanding of configuration options