Do you want to make an impact on the world around you? The work we do at Kyra Solutions directly impacts government entities and the citizens they serve. In Transportation, our solutions are designed to save lives on the roadways and in our Regulatory practice, we are designing solutions to make government digital for your accessibility. Kyra works hard to offer long*term growth potential, competitive wages, and continuous professional development for our employees.
Join Our Team
If you are interested in furthering your career with Kyra and help us improve the way governments serve their citizens, please send your resume to Be sure to include salary expectations, availability, and contact information. You do not want to miss this opportunity!
Salesforce Lightning Developer (Financial Cloud)
Roles & Responsibilities
* Minimum five (5) years of software development experience with Salesforce Force.com platform/Sales Cloud/Service Cloud implementations.
* Experience with Financial Cloud.
* Experience in developing applications on the Salesforce platform using Apex, controllers, triggers and Salesforce UI technologies like Lightning Web Components, Aura Components, and Visualforce.
* Experience in implementing Community Portal functionality.
* Proficient in building intuitive forms and generating documents:
* Experience in integrating Salesforce with external systems/application using REST/SOAP APIs, Batch & Async processes.
* Fluent with SOSL and SOQL.
* Thorough understanding of the Salesforce ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) including Salesforce deployment effectively using ChangeSet, VS Code and Metadata API.
* Familiar with a version control system such as Git.
* Certified Salesforce Platform Developer - Prefered
* Prefered experience with state government projects.
* Ability to work with business users to transform and develop requirements into design, implementation, and business solutions is preferred.
* Competent in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field.
Founded in 1997, Kyra Solutions is a national leader of transportation technology and regulatory solutions in government. We specialize in the art and science of digital transformation in government. Our commitment to providing the highest level of service and tailored solutions has supported our consistent double*digit growth for over a decade. We are headquartered in the greater Tampa Bay area with other offices across Florida and an innovation center in Silicon Valley, CA.
Because of our dedication to our employees, we have won one of the Best Companies to Work for in Florida 2 years in a row by Florida Trend magazine. Kyra has won other numerous awards including the coveted INC magazine’s one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies several years in a row. Kyra’s commitment to our employees, to best practices in project management and business analysis, and to solution development has led to our achievement in becoming the first Project Management Institute certified company in Florida. Our proven successful track record has resulted in several prestigious awards including the State of Florida's Diversity Business of the Year Award. We are proud to be a sponsor for the TaxWatch Productivity Awards and partner to Florida TaxWatch. Visit our website for more information.
Background & References
Verifiable professional references will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Level two background check will be done on the selected candidate for employment, criminal (State & Federal), education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.