Do you want to make an impact on the world around you? The work we do at Kyra Solutions directly impacts government entities and the citizens they serve. In Transportation, our solutions are designed to save lives on the roadways and in our Regulatory practice, we are designing solutions to make government digital for your accessibility. Kyra works hard to offer long-term growth potential, competitive wages, and continuous professional development for our employees.
Join Our Team
If you are interested in furthering your career with Kyra and help us improve the way governments serve their citizens, please send your resume to Be sure to include salary expectation, availability, and contact information. You do not want to miss this opportunity!
Roles & Responsibilities
* Minimum 3-5 years’ experience.
* Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business resources and translate business needs into effective technical specifications.
* Ability to conduct research into application development issues and products.
* Ability to understand the needs of multiple stakeholders.
* Ability to prepare reports, correspondence, guidelines and Power Point presentations.
* Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to write technical, business, and plain language documents and/or emails with great attention to detail in all written communications.
* Ability to work on multiple projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader.
* Understand business change needs and assess the business impact of those changes; capture, analyze and document requirements; support the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
* Lead requirements definitions meetings.
* Analyze and document requirements for authorizations to determine data entry requirements and mapping to any existing components necessary to capture the data.
* Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
* Gather, analyze, document and validate user requirements.
* Create Visio process maps, requirements traceability matrices, use cases and other business analysis documentation appropriate to the specifically assigned project needs.
* Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
* Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications.
* Facilitate design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
* Deliver elements of systems design; including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes or other detailed deliverables.
* Identify any new type of data entry components required. For each new component identified, create and update analysis documentation to include wireframes, process maps, business data definitions and business rules.
* Support multiple moderately complex business processes.
* Assist in the business process redesign and documentation as needed.
* Translate high level business requirements into functional specifications and manage changes to such specifications.
* Work closely with customers, users and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology major or equivalent work experience.
Founded in 1997, Kyra Solutions is a national leader of transportation technology and regulatory solutions in government. We specialize in the art and science of digital transformation in government. Our commitment to providing the highest level of service and tailored solutions has supported our consistent double-digit growth for over a decade. We are headquartered in the greater Tampa Bay area with other offices across Florida and an innovation center in Silicon Valley, CA.
Because of our dedication to our employees, we have won one of the Best Companies to Work for in Florida 2 years in a row by Florida Trend magazine. Kyra has won other numerous awards including the coveted INC magazine’s one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies several years in a row. Kyra’s commitment to our employees, to best practices in project management and business analysis, and to solution development has led to our achievement in becoming the first Project Management Institute certified company in Florida. Our proven successful track record has resulted in several prestigious awards including the State of Florida's Diversity Business of the Year Award. We are proud to be a sponsor for the TaxWatch Productivity Awards and partner to Florida TaxWatch. Visit our website for more information.
Background & References
Verifiable professional references will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Level two background check will be done on the selected candidate for employment, criminal (State & Federal), education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.