Senior Salesforce Developer - Senior Consultant
Are you a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the government's most complex challenges? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! Help bring the power of digital technology to our clients and transform how they engage with their users. A career within our growing Digital Government practice will offer you unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess. The team
Deloitte Consulting LLP's Government & Public Services (GPS) Digital Government team is creating a new model for a new age: we're a creative agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. Data is our heart, Agile is our passion, and user experience is our soul. We help government deliver next-generation citizen experiences, reshape how work gets done, and rewire the way government intersects with technology. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Digital Government. Qualifications
We are seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer with Lightning front-end experience. The Senior Developer will be running this phase of the contract with support from one functional resource. The senior Developerwill focus on fixing bugs (both Lightning front-end and Salesforce back-end) and system enhancements. This person will run the release management process utilizing GitLab and Jenkins and be able to coordinate with the Salesforce COE team and other POCs for other Salesforce applications in our organization Required Skills:
- At least 3 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Experience using agile development methodology to conceptualize and deliver software.
- Must have contributed to at least one major Salesforce project from discovery to go-live
- Strong programming skills, with the ability to review, debug and provide feedback on development work completed by others
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- Declarative customization including the creation of Flow, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in deploying large scale Salesforce applications using change sets. Experience deploying using the metadata API or Force.com Migration tool is a bonus.
- Experience migrating data from source to Salesforce using Dataloader and advanced SOQL.
- Experience consuming and providing (SOAP + REST) web services in Salesforce
- Exposure to Standard/Custom object creation, validation rules, etc is required
How you'll grow
- Salesforce certifications
- Agile experience is preferred
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.