About DMI Minimum Requirements:
Min. Citizenship Status Required:
- 10+ years of CRM industry experience
- Minimum 5 years of Salesforce platform experience (3+ years preferred)
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Active Salesforce certifications
- Bacelor's degree or Masters
None Physical Requirement(s):
No Physical requirement needed for this position. Location: Baltimore , MD Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development - Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. ship may be required for some positions. About the Opportunity
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Salesforce - Solution Architect
to support our client in the Baltimore , MD
The Solution Architect serves as subject matter expert in a skill or solution, responsible for client delivery, proposals, new business opportunities, and knowledge management. The Solution Architect works closely with the Product Owner and Technical Architect to understand requirements and enable the authoring/development of quality solutions that meet the requirements. Qualifications Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the technical leader for Salesforce projects onsite at client locations
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution's feasibility and functionality
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
- Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Provide expertise during sales efforts to estimate the technical level of effort
- Participate in marketing events (e.g. sales meetings)
- Demonstrate thought leadership through publishing, public speaking and client presentations