Regular Job Description: THE POSITION
BlackBerry Cylance is looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Business Analyst/Admin to work in our Business Applications team responsible for customizations, reporting, maintenance of the system and third party connected applications.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration, monitoring and support of BlackBerry Cylance Salesforce.com ecosystem. This role provides service to our internal business customers in areas of end-user support & troubleshooting, user provisioning, security administration, data management, system configuration, customization, workflow management, reporting, and deployment. The Administrator works closely with IT personnel and business partners across Sales, Services, Marketing and Finance to provide a consistently high level of customer service. WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Triage and resolve issues reported by users and communicate status to customers in accordance with accepted SLAs.
- Provision new users, manage workflows, maintain system configuration, monitor system usage, administer reports & dashboards, assist in data loads & migrations and support general end user requests for assistance.
- Proactively monitor and administer profiles, roles, permission sets, data sharing, assignment rules, queues, licenses, API limits, storage capacity, etc.
- Manage email templates, page layouts, validation, workflow and approval rules
- Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams, provide reports and report training
- Manage and maintain third party apps and make recommendations on tools that can provide better user experiences and operational efficiencies
- Collaborate with IT development teams to identify system improvements and participate in regular change release iterations.
- Design, develop and test enhancements in alignment with internal controls and business requirements.
- Create technical documentation of all changes to applications per internal policies and conduct end user training as needed.
- Adhere to industry best practices for change and release management.
- Manage provisioning, refresh and configuration of sandbox environments and ensure respective codebases are consistently aligned with Production.
- Clearly document deployment plans and own management of change promotion across environments.
- Stay abreast of Salesforce release schedules, maintenance windows and availability of new functionality. Advise team and business partners on opportunities to leverage new platform features.
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Experience with Sales Cloud 2+ year
- Salesforce Experience 3+ years
- Business analyst experience 2+ years
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Agile and Scrum methodology
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical information in clear, concise and easy-to-understand terms with personnel across the organization.
- Eagerness to investigate & learn new technologies and platform features and the ability to translate these into practical implementations which fit business needs.
- Highly organized and disciplined in execution of work activities with solid time management skills.
- Self-starter & fast-learner having the ability to work effectively with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a positive, service-oriented mindset with a willingness to adapt to changing priorities.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, and Advanced Administrator
- Experience with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Automation & Analytics
- Experience with JIRA and Agile
- Business Analysis certification.
- SQL, SOQL, APEX, and Visualforce knowledge a plus
• Current resume
• Cover letter/summary expressing:
o Why you are interested in working at Blackberry Cylance OR Blackberry (pick one)
o The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
#LI-TH1Job Family Group Name:
Information TechnologyScheduled Weekly Hours: