We have below urgent requirements with our client. Please share your updated resume if available and interested.
- All positions require minimum 9 years of total IT experience.
- I94 is mandatory if applying
- Kindly share full name/Email id to verify Salesforce certification
Role: Sr. Salesforce Admin
Location: San Jose, CA (Onsite)
Work Authorization: USC, GC, EAD(GC, L2, H4), H1-B ; No OPT
Job type: Contract
Duration: 12+ months
- At least 5 years of SFDC administration experience
- Active SFDC Administration certification (ADM 201) required.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with at least 1000+ users
- Very Strong experience and working knowledge in implementing Lightning Communities.
- Very strong experience and working knowledge in sales and service cloud constructs.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Must work as a single point of contact between business and IS groups.
With best regards,