LOCATION: CHICAGO, IL
As a source of innovative derivatives products and as a global financial marketplace, the client helps companies and institutions manage a vast array of risks, such as currency fluctuations for global manufacturers, unpredictable fuel costs for airlines and ever-changing commodity prices for farmers and are an essential part of the global economy.
The mission of the CRM team at the client is to be build out our Salesforce.com platform to be the central location to capture, manage, access and share customer intelligence across the organization so that we main gain a single view, or 360 degree view, of customer profiles, activities, campaigns, and opportunity pipeline.
The Salesforce Administrator will support this mission as part of the Customer Marketing/CRM team and be responsible for providing world class support to all Salesforce users around the world. We are looking for a customer focused individual with excellent oral and written communication skills to assist internal users with day-to-day Salesforce requests. World class support means friendly and prompt response, thorough analysis and follow-up, and quick resolution to requests. This multi-skilled position speaks to an individual who knows how to combine their technical Salesforce expertise with customer service to ensure users can get timely support and resolution to their requests.
- Monitor the Case queue and accept or assign cases as needed
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) for response and resolution times of cases
- Assist with ongoing system administration including security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, custom fields, etc.
- Assist with release evaluations including updating user guides
- Ensure all modifications follow the change control processes including changes in sandbox environments, testing and signoff
- Train end users on new updates, features and functionality and provide guidance in accordance to processes and best practices
- Regularly perform database de-duping and clean-up procedures. Ensure data quality through clean- up efforts (monthly reporting, lead clean up, etc.)
- Develop ad-hoc reports and performs analysis on data as required
- Working in close collaboration with the Chicago based Salesforce project development team to understand current design and to keep up to date on newly developed functionality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a persuasive and passionate communicator
- 4+ year experience supporting enterprise edition or above.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Deep understanding of the salesforce setup, features, and functionality. e.g. permission model (roles, profiles, permission sets). Custom objects, validation rules, master-detail relationships, recordtypes and page layout assignments.
- Reports and dashboards. Workflow rules, tasks, alerts.
- Strong ability to effectively priorities competing requests, while managing user expectations
- Strong logical reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders and build relationships
- Experience working within SLA guidelines and tracking key performance indicators