Do you want to make an impact on the world around you? The work we do at Kyra Solutions directly impacts government entities and the citizens they serve. In Transportation, our solutions are designed to save lives on the roadways and in our Regulatory practice, we are designing solutions to make government digital for your accessibility. Kyra works hard to offer long-term growth potential, competitive wages, and continuous professional development for our employees.
Join Our Team
If you are interested in furthering your career with Kyra and help us improve the way governments serve their citizens, please send your resume to Be sure to include salary expectation, availability, and contact information. You do not want to miss this opportunity!
Salesforce Administrator (Finance/Service cloud)
Roles & Responsibilities
* Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field.
* Certified Salesforce Service Cloud consultant.
* Experience defining and delivering custom Force.com enterprise applications in a technical and/or functional leadership role.
* Exposure to software development, experience working in SDLC.
* Handle administrative and configuration functions within Salesforce Communities, including coordinating with the development team as necessary.
* Administration experience of Salesforce Financial Cloud or service cloud.
* Administration of the Salesforce environment; responsibilities include customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
* Providing support to Salesforce users in all groups to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications.
* Has knowledge of Salesforce and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs.
* Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
* Strong functional understanding of object-oriented databases and systems.
* Sound analytical skills with the ability to successfully troubleshoot and problem solve.
* Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs.
* Ability to learn quickly, contribute to a team effort and work on multiple, time-critical projects simultaneously.
* Logical, process-oriented thinker with a natural sense of urgency.
* Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical and collaboration skills.
* Ability to perform backend data integration such as HTTP, Web Services.
* Ability to integrate Salesforce with Web Services (SOAP/REST).
* Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST), Visualforce/APEX, JSON and XML.
* API integration and/or development experience with microservices using such platforms as MuleSoft.
* Development experience with Service Cloud, as well as Community Cloud.
* Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies.
Founded in 1997, Kyra Solutions is a national leader of transportation technology and regulatory solutions in government. We specialize in the art and science of digital transformation in government. Our commitment to providing the highest level of service and tailored solutions has supported our consistent double-digit growth for over a decade. We are headquartered in the greater Tampa Bay area with other offices across Florida and an innovation center in Silicon Valley, CA.
Because of our dedication to our employees, we have won one of the Best Companies to Work for in Florida 2 years in a row by Florida Trend magazine. Kyra has won other numerous awards including the coveted INC magazine’s one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies several years in a row. Kyra’s commitment to our employees, to best practices in project management and business analysis, and to solution development has led to our achievement in becoming the first Project Management Institute certified company in Florida. Our proven successful track record has resulted in several prestigious awards including the State of Florida's Diversity Business of the Year Award. We are proud to be a sponsor for the TaxWatch Productivity Awards and partner to Florida TaxWatch. Visit our website for more information.
Background & References
Verifiable professional references will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Level two background check will be done on the selected candidate for employment, criminal (State & Federal), education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.