6+ month contract
Contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
MUST be able to work on our W2
Candidate will help lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform. The administrator will work closely with team leads and users around the school to help identify, develop, update and deploy new business processes including Student Affairs, Career Development, Executive Education, Human Resources, and Facilities.
This role is part administrator and part lead support on training and documentation of processes and scope of work for various assigned projects. Candidate will work with current Salesforce Administrator and be responsible for guiding and executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as aid to current Salesforce Administrator for an environment with 70+ users.
- Stay current and educate department leaders and users on Salesforce best practices and solutions.
- Manage data feeds and integrations (current and future), including oversight of data-mapping and connectors with Linvio Events and FormAssembly. Experience with Simplicity and AIS integrations is also preferred.
- Work with our management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development and change management activities.
- Coordinate and document the evaluation, scope and completion of updates and new development requests.
- Work collaboratively with users to define and document development requirements.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Oversee data integrity including routine maintenance plans.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator.
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Advanced Administrator certification is a plus.
- Experience using Lightning Sales Cloud strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
Forbes Technical Consulting