Parsons provides complex, solution-oriented services for the defense, intelligence, security, and smart cities markets. Our purpose is to Deliver a Better World. We do this with digitally-enabled defense, security and infrastructure solutions. These solutions respond to opportunities created by disruptive technology, expanding global population, urbanization, aging infrastructure and security challenges.
As a member of the IT team, you will be responsible for supporting the Salesforce platform, including deployment, troubleshooting, optimization, and assisting end-users. Responsibilities:
- Serve as a system administrator for the Salesforce org including Sales, Service, Pardot, Community clouds, and custom apps.
- Provide technical and functional support to users of Salesforce and related applications
- Create and manage users; manage security and data access. Become familiar with our user auto-provisioning functionality.
- Make system changes to objects, fields, reports, dashboards, etc. as directed
- Build and Maintain system automation using Process Builder, Flow, and Workflow Rules
- Build reports and dashboards that help support business functions across the organization
- Test and document changes to the system
- Deploy changes across Salesforce Orgs
- Create documentation of existing systems and procedures
- Develop training material as needed and provide one-on-one and group training to end users
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices
- Learn Informatica data integration to help support our apps and user provisioning.
- Familiar with SQL Server querying and table modification.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- 3+ years Salesforce administration experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Lightning Experience
- Strong Salesforce process automation skills: Process Builder and Flow
- Mastery of Salesforce basics including profiles, roles, permissions, custom objects, record types, formulas, reports, and dashboards
- Ability to work independently and complete assignments with limited supervsion
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, troubleshooting expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ready for action? Were looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and dont hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.