The Salesforce Administrator configures / builds software for Salesforce as well as internally hosted web-based applications. This person ensures the stability, integrity and efficient operation of information systems and applies communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues.
- Design, develop, test and implement application changes
- Implement, configure and manage multi-user systems
- Improve and automate processes, including data retrieval
- Maintain the integrity and functionality of applications and systems
- Be familiar with product trends and technology innovations for any assigned or related systems
- Analyze, evaluate and propose system changes to business sponsors and application end users
- Understand the details of each managed system and educate end users on best practices
- Design, develop and implement application information security architecture in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science or an equivalent field
- Two years of related CRM application administration work experience and knowledge
- Two years of experience configuring servers and systems
- Experience with Force.com developer toolkit (Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, various api?s, SFDX One year of experience analyzing system failures to minimize outages and interruptions
- Experience taking projects from initial concept through planning and implementation
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience of application administration and configuration specific to Salesforce: Object Builder, Validation Rules, Page Layouts, Workflow, Process Builder, Sharing Rules, Group Mgm?t, Case Mgm?t, Opportunities, Reports & Dashboards
- Experience with integrations between multiple systems and the ability to troubleshoot issues around integrations
What?ll Make You Special
- Experience with Marketing Cloud and or Einstein Analytics
- Experience with other CRM technologies
- Experience with a Salesforce implementation of 3000+ licenses
Who We Are
We?re America?s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans ?Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination? for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 ? 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There?s a simple reason we?ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you?re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you?ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won?t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine?s first ever list of ?Best Places to Work for African Americans? in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine?s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.