- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Salesforce Certified Administrator – Required
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator – Recommended
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of technical certifications and work experience.
Vision is a marketing services and technology company that gives customers the power to quickly and effectively create relevant, personalized engagement at scale through our intelligent marketing supply chain.
We provide cross channel marketing solutions, personalized direct response campaigns, marketing automation and distribution solutions for top national brands, leading retailers, insurance companies, financial institutions, healthcare companies and not-for profit organizations. We also turn larger-than-life ideas into reality with large format graphics displayed at stadiums, in retail spaces and at major events.
Because we control the entire marketing supply chain, we take intelligent data, extract behavioral insight, transform it into a personalized and highly relevant marketing message, and put it in market in as fast as 24 hours. This means we have the ability to reach your customers and prospects at the critical point when a decision is made, driving better results.