Job Title Field: Salesforce Architect
Location Field: Chandler, AZ or San Diego, CA after Corona pandemic is over
Direct Hire or Contract: Direct Hire
Full-time or Part-time:Full-time
Travel Requirements: No travell required
AgreeYa is a global Systems Integrator and is seeking a Salesforce Architect. The Salesforce Architect is responsible to interface directly with business users, enterprise Product Managers, and strategic partners to understand business requirements, define solution architecture, create technical specs, design, develop and implement solutions on Salesforce, MuleSoft, and Microsoft Azure platforms.
- A Salesforce Architect that is a technical leader to lead our Salesforce implementation and integrations.
- You will interface directly with business users, enterprise Product Managers, and strategic partners to understand business requirements, define solution architecture, create technical specs, design, develop and implement solutions on Salesforce, MuleSoft, and Microsoft Azure platforms.
- You will work with Salesforce implementation teams to create the foundational solution that will spawn innovative solutions of the future.
- You will need to be a technical leader who can collaborate with any level of the organization and across functional areas.
- If you are not already well versed in the higher education domain, you will need to quickly learn to understand data requirements and processes that will be required to deliver integral solutions.
- As a technical leader, you will need to be sharp, informed and an evangelist of new technology trends and product capabilities.
- The ideal candidate will be meet all the technical requirements and be ambitious, passionate, self-motivated, team player, and super helpful.
Required Skills & Experience
- Salesforce Technical Architect Certification preferred Certified Application/Systems Architect may also be considered
- 5+ years with SDFC architecture specific solutions
- Has served as solution architect for multiple enterprise application implementations (including complex integrations)
- Hands-on, practical experience with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities, and/or other Salesforce applications such as Financial Force
- Experience with Architecting and designing Mulesoft integration solutions.
- Experience with Apex, Lightning, and Visualforce
- Proven track record of delivering scalable, high-quality solutions on Salesforce and Azure
- Track record of creativity, problem solving, and consistently meeting commitments
- Ability to operate in a complex environment of multiple projects and stakeholders and to participate in several projects simultaneously
- Keep up with technology with, "There is nothing I cannot know attitude
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Active in the Salesforce Community - lead thought and design on the platform.
- Technical project management experience
- Professional experience with owning the end-to-end Software/Systems Development Lifecycle, including structured code management, environment management, and continuous integration
- Experience developing solutions with Microsoft Full Stack, NET, C#, MS SQL
- BS in Computer Science
- MS in Computer Science preferred
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 1999, AgreeYa is headquartered in Folsom, California, with a global footprint and a team of more than 1,850 staff across offices. AgreeYa works with 500+ organizations ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries such as Telecom, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Utility & Energy, Technology, Public sector, Pharma & Biotech, and others. Please visit us at www.agreeya.com for more information.
AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics.