We have an immediate hiring for Salesforce Lead Developer/Architect position in Chicago IL.
Employment Type: Full time position with Aspire Systems. Please visit www.aspiresys.com
Roles and Responsibilities As a Salesforce Lead Developer, you will be responsible for
- owning and delivering complex cloud based solutions using technologies such as SFDC, Heroku and J2EE.
- The candidate will be responsible for owning the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development).
- The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- candidate will own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams.
- The candidate must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches. The candidate must also have experience providing level of effort estimates for technical portion of solutions.
Must be involved or experience in Optimizing the applications for the Performance from the design perspective.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- End to end implementation experience with the SFDC platform
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, JAVA, .Net, Ruby, JS, jQuery, Angular.js, Objective C( need to be validated)
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica and MuleSoft
- Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution
If you are interested with this position, please send your resume to
Thanks and Regards
Aspire Systems Inc