Title: Technical Salesforce Architect - Philadelphia, PA (will go back to office mid summer 2021) - Must be local - 12+ months contract with opportunity to convert
Lead the design and build of key foundational capability across company Asset Management as a Salesforce technical Architect
Your core responsibility will be guiding the successful creation of a new global Salesforce platform, ensuring compliance to internal and external policies and standards, support a newly formed feature teams development practices and provide innovative solutions to business needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the technical vision of Salesforce across global organization
- Engaging with 3rd Party providers and Salesforce to ensure best practices are enforced
- Designing clean, efficient, robust and reliable solutions that deliver on requirements
- Advising on Salesforce centric designs, that are secure, stable and scalable
- Strong technical guidance on Salesforce development including APEX, Batch, Integration and Lightning frameworks
- Working with a new team to setup and maintain a continuously improving DevOps methods and practices
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Salesforce certified, ideally with either Technical architect or Solution architect
- 5+ years experience in a large organization within a complex technology landscape, with a proven track record of successful delivery in an environment that includes Cloud architecture adoption and Agile development practices
- Strong understanding of Salesforce data model and data architecture principles
- Strong understanding of Salesforce declarative capabilities, and ability to determine right customization approach
- Strong understanding of authentication, authorization and security patterns
- Practical familiarity with microservices architecture concepts, including API gateways, security, scaling and resiliency, and operational monitoring
- Understanding of managed packages and its coexistence with existing Salesforce environments
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile delivery environment and managing work via JIRA or a similar tracking tool
- Understanding of best practices when working with CI/CD infrastructure.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS)is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.