Role : Salesforce Architect
Location : Newark, NJ
Architect, need someone who can help shape the security design.
The work will be onsite as part of the internal security IT team.
The project is to implement a new SalesForce Health Cloud for population health for our care managers and others. We will use salesforce and some third-party vendors to accomplish this and want some Salesforce security assistance with the design and direction.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a bachelor’s degree in technology from a recognized university
- Candidate should have recent work experience with US-based customers
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience is required
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Provides overall direction, guidance, definition, and development of current and future architecture required to meet the needs, goals, and strategic direction
- Responsibilities include the development of strategies, support of current IT strategies and identification/analysis of recommended solutions for improvement
- Collaborate across all departments to proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects
- Must have significant business knowledge and expertise within one or more areas of information, solution, and/or technical architecture in which they concentrate
- 10+ years’ experience is required in IT out of which 8+ years in Salesforce.com CRM platform
- Lead and delivery the successful design and implementation of SFDC Cloud services, including Email Studio, Social Studio, Mobile Studio Automation Studio, and equivalent services (Journey Builder, Engagement Studio campaigns, Sender Authentication Package management, MC Connect, Audience Builder, and SQL Query builder)
- Ability to work on custom Force.com applications, building managed packages for the app exchange or ISVs, working on Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Communities, Sales, and Service Cloud implementations, and mobile applications or connected devices
- Experience in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers Integration, Visual force and Force.com API is a plus
- Hands-on experience in Administration setup like manage Users, Security Controls, Data Management, Creating Roles, Profiles, and Integration with Salesforce web services is a plus
- Working knowledge with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language
- Experience in Healthcare is required
- Experience on the Cloud-based platforms such as AWS, Azure, etc. is required
Thanks & Regards,
Integrated Technology Strategies, Inc.
1930 EastMarlton Pike | Suite -# Q-48 |
Cherry Hill | NJ 08003
Ph| Fax: 856-494-1333