Role: Salesforce Solutions Architect
Location : Multiple Locations
About the role
The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering in a timely and accurate fashion, Salesforce solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, VisualForce and J2EE technologies. The candidate will be responsible for the overall Salesforce Architecture and Design for projects including opportunities to reuse existing functionality across multiple applications to minimize custom development. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment. Through the use visual tools, diagrams, and best-practice methodologies, you will be responsible for the design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support. You will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the project, ensuring that the team is enabled to execute the vision as designed. In conjunction with Salesforce Platform Manager, Scrum Master and Product Owner, the Architect will be responsible for defining development, testing and deployment plans for the teams. These plans will also need to be shared across cross-functional teams.
- Review and integrate all application requirements into Architecture design, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operational needs.
- Participate in quarterly planning sessions to understand priorities across the program and align project designs for maximum usage and minimal customization.
- Design flexible, scalable, and robust architecture for Salesforce to meet the dynamic needs of various projects on Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.
- Guide technical team to deliver flexible and scalable solutions that meets overall business requirements
- Oversee phases for multiple projects including development, testing, deployment to ensure alignment with application design.
- Understand requirements and provide one or more options for the solution utilizing Salesforce best practices.
- Experience designing Salesforce integrations with different systems utilizing Webservices (REST or SOAP) or middleware (i.e. Mulesoft)
- Perform technical solution reviews and provide recommendations to improve adoption and usage.
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture, and delivery of applications.
- Perform hands-on solution design and proof-of-concepts.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 7+ years of direct experience with developing, configuring, and implementing successful Salesforce project implementations
- 2+ years of experience on Salesforce & Force platform as an architect
- Experience in Lighting web components and strong hands-on experience in development practices.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce best practices and methodologies
- Experience working with Agile teams and use of tools such as Jira, Copado, etc.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills. Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies.
- Experience with managed packages and AppExchange preferred.
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Must-Have Interpersonal Skills, ability to work with teams and stakeholders of different backgrounds and time zones in a multicultural environment
Thanks & Regards,
G. Naga Tarun
US IT Recruiter
Email: tarun(at)keylent(dot)com Direct: 4 0 7 8 0 1 8 6 8 2
Keylent Inc | 1000 N West Street, Suite 1200 | Wilmington,DE,19801