We are looking for a Trusted Advisor with deep technical expertise in Salesforce Architecture. If you are brimming with exceptional strategic planning capabilities and are both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver this opportunity could be just what you've been looking for! We need someone that can drive conversations with our internal customer's and Business Stakeholders and partner with diverse teams ranging from architecture, development, and infrastructure to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual designs for our internal projects.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Delivery: Manage teams to deliver full lifecycle SFDC implementations from inception to roll-out - ability to lead and manage while being ready to roll-up your sleeves and be hands on when needed
- Solution definition: Work with business and IT executives to identify the business needs and define the business & technical solution architectures to fulfil the business needs. You'll make an impact by researching, analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies. Own technical relationship with Salesforce to ensure best practices are adhered to and enforced. Lead architecture standards, recommend changes, and ensure all solutions will be built accordingly. Get creative and provide conception of solutions, building consensus and the selling and execution of such solutions
- Propose solutions that satisfy business and technical teams in the form of technical documentation and/or presentations to present how the solution fits into the roadmap.
- Internal collateral development: Assist the head of our front office offering to enhance the service offering, including sales and delivery collateral that can be commoditized and reused across multiple projects & clients
- Internal resource development: Assist in defining and executing resource development to achieve the critical mass needed to support the pipeline of opportunities.
- Recommend a training or development path for other internal technical staff to move to SFDC experience.
- Create key architecture documentation and deliverables.
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration, application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems) and management of technical debt.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or commensurate work experience.
- 10+ years of experience in technical leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects around applications architecture and/or server administration, including:
- Must have knowledge of Salesforce Lightning
- Technology architecture subject matter experience across multiple technical areas and business segments and team and project management
- In-depth business and domain (functional/technical) knowledge
- Project software development lifecycle
- Architecture standards design and implementation (including strategy, user experience, performance, controls, stability, quality, innovation, and enterprise security requirements)
- At least 3+ Salesforce architecture experience is required
- Documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, Demand Tools, Eclipse Force.com IDE).
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/ async.
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on -premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies.
- Technical project management experience
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of CRM assurance best practices and methodologies
- Advanced skills in Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, apex coding, batch processes, and database design
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, visual force pages, workflows, and configuration
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on Force.com platform, including template solutions like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community cloud
- Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs or Data Loader
Working Conditions and Environment:
- Long, varied hours required occasionally
- Required to participate in on-call rotation as rotation requires
- Some travel may be needed; 10%
- Frequent exposure to electrical equipment
- Required to carry company provided laptop and cell phone
- Frequently stationary for 6-8 hours per day.
- Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Frequent mobility required.
- Occasional crouching, stooping, bending and twisting of upper body and neck.
- Light to moderate lifting and carrying (or otherwise moves) objects including luggage and laptop computer with a maximum lift of 15-20 lbs.
- Ability to access and use a variety of computer software developed both in-house and off-the-shelf.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Frequently interacts with others to obtain or relate information to diverse groups.
- Works independently with little guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions and plans work schedules to meet goals. Requires multiple periods of intense concentration.
- Performs a wide range of variable tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence. Ability to perform under stress. Ability to multi-task.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!