At United Shore, we work with you to ensure your role is tailored to best suit you and your professional goals. We have experienced explosive growth as an emerging leader in the financial industry and are looking for a salesforce professional who possess unparalleled platform knowledge, along with exemplary communication and leadership skills. As a Salesforce Architect, you will work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment and be responsible for building highly scalable enterprise applications.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU Required:
- Mentoring salesforce team members
- Assisting in setting the roadmap for the future technology stack
- Collaborating with other architects, developers, and business clients to develop enterprise-grade software
- Establishing and promoting best practices and patterns on the salesforce platform
- Designing and building apps on the salesforce platform, using products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Einstein Analytics
- Determining business and technical objectives to set appropriate expectations of the salesforce platform and define criteria for success.
- Learning new skills and sharing knowledge with the team to allow business partners to benefit from our collective experience.
- Participating in a project focused on Scrum rituals (standup, grooming, planning, retrospective)
- Promoting user interface guidelines and standards
- Researching and assessing new technologies
- Constantly striving to improve yourself, the team and the client experience
- Computer-related Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 6+ Years of experience building and delivering salesforce solutions
- Experience with project management methodologies, business analysis, change management, user adoption, release management, and governance
- Well-organized and effective communicator of technical concepts
- Ability to guide and mentor team members, educate team on architecture principles and share best practices
- Ability to work with limited guidance in a team environment
- Communicate complex technical issues and solutions in a clear, simple and understandable way
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce App Builder Certification
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Comfortable in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to multitask and adapt
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Onsite, full-time attendance
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
- Salesforce Architect Domain Certifications
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & II Certifications
- Exemplary communication abilities
- Experience with full SDLC process
- Experience with database design
- Experience in the mortgage industry
- Intimate understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience with iPaaS/MuleSoft, Marketing Cloud, Einstein Analytics and AI Connect
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Estimate and delegate tasks for larger projects
- Experience with testing
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It's all happening on UWM's campus, where our award-winning work place packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you'll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age , sexual orientation and ethnicity, you'll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
It's no wonder that of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It's at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it's providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
More reasons you'll love working here include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental , vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our l arge, state-of-the-art fitness center , including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- I ndoor/outdoor caf with Wi-Fi
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with UWM is "at-will." UWM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Connect with UWM!
Not sure what to apply for? Connect with us to speak with a recruiter and explore opportunities!