Company: Eagle Creek, an Atos Company
Position: Salesforce Business Analyst
This is a remote Position anywhere in the United States.
- Gather and refine requirements for the creation of functional and technical design.
- Conduct and lead requirements and solution design workshops.
- Drive discovery conversations with our clients IT staff and business stakeholders.
- Author design and configuration specifications based on client business and technical requirements.
- Define process, create, and maintain workflow and related documentation
- Evaluate client processes and technologies for the purpose of innovation and improvement.
- Develop and maintain requirements documentation including RTM.
- Provide configuration expertise for validation and testing.
- Work with client user groups to identify and set priorities for future innovation.
- Advise and guide clients towards best practices in Salesforce.com configuration, workflow, customization and data validation.
- Participate in pre-sales efforts and strategic project planning as required.
- Mentor and train, formally and informally, lesser experienced resources.
- Develop project-specific training material.
- Create and execute Functional Test Scripts
- Conduct training sessions.
- 5+ years in dedicated BA role on CRM consulting and implementation engagements.
- 2+ year dedicated Salesforce.com BA experience
- Deep understanding of Salesforce.com technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements and all related policies and procedures.
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud implementation experience.
- Knowledge of APEX and VisualForce development.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies and best practices
- Experience in working with relational databases such as Oracle or SQL Server
- Experience in working with data management tools
- Strong documentation, prioritization and training skills.
- Excellent customer interface, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Strong experience working on Agile projects.
- Knowledge of database design and data migrations.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies and processes.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of SaaS and CRM development processes and methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (201)
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant or Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Eagle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.