About the job
Maverick Digital helps companies grow by creating deeper connections with more customers. Headquartered in Chicago, Maverick Digital serves Fortune 500 brands such as Danaher and Supercuts as well as fast-growing startups such as BuiltIn and OMI Industries. Our team of Mavericks has ushered some of the most ambitious customer experience digital transformations in Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Goods, Communications, Media, and High-Tech.
Position Summary / Role Overview
The role of the Salesforce Consultant will be a key team member of the Healthcare Life Science practice, provide adequate solutions to the development team based on business use cases, can articulate business requirements, can facilitate working discovery sessions and how the HLS business integrates into the Salesforce ecosystem. This is a cross-functional role that requires excellent teamwork and communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead project execution by assuming ownership of communication with clients, leading client and team meetings to ensure proper discovery of business requirements and managing the execution from planning and design to insight generation and final recommendations.
- Coordinate and be responsible for business requirements gathering and translating those requirements for the Salesforce development team.
- Guide and coach team members to ensure the project as well as organizational success against set plans.
- Assume ownership of internal practice development and capability building initiatives.
- Prior experience with client interactions and ability to deliver clear and concise presentations both internally and externally, should be Client/Project Oriented to ensure the goals and requirements are understood.
- Build use cases, business flow diagrams, user stories, and perform a gap analysis
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Understanding of database design practices, including database normalization concepts
- Work closely with the Project Manager, Technical Lead, and QA Lead
- Passionate about consulting and delivering value to drive client business.
Skill and Experience Requirements
- Experience working in the Healthcare vertical.
- Must have Integration experince.
- Experience and expertise in Salesforce Service and Mulesoft
- Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the solution and break it down into smaller manageable work units based on user requirements.
- Adaptability for designs and workload when faced with adversity.
- Familiar with user experience best practices
- Good analysis and diagnosis skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to make key decisions and should be approached in a confident manner to colleagues, peers, subordinates, and clients.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Structured communication