Salesforce Business Analyst (Junior)
Location: New York, NY
Start Date: Oct 29, 2020
Apply Now Sign Up For Job Alerts Email Job Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn
Title: Salesforce Business Analyst (Junior)
Location: NY, NY (Remote)
Duration: 6 months with a probable extension
The Salesforce Business Analyst role works in close collaboration with nearly all internal departments. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for establishing and managing a data governance and quality assurance process within Salesforce, gathering and prioritizing stakeholder business requirements and ensuring the successful launch of new and enhanced functionality. Additionally, the Business Analyst will be responsible for assisting with the creation and maintenance of dashboards, reports and other visualization tools to gain actionable, business intelligence from our commercial platforms in order to drive company's strategic priorities.
Your objective is to address the needs of your stakeholders and create the best possible suite of commercial platforms by:
• Serving as project owner on numerous high profile, high impact deliverables for the Commercial teams within company.
• Driving product roadmap and execution for Commercial Platforms in coordination with key stakeholders and decision makers
• Developing and executing go-to-market strategies for Commercial platform rollouts/launches.
• Leveraging the business intelligence gathered from the commercial platforms to drive company's strategic priorities
Our Ideal Candidate Will
What We're Looking For:
• Have an understanding of customer relationship management (CRM).
• Have an understanding of Agile development methodologies and LEAN process management.
• Have an understanding of the way CRM and related technologies can empower the workflow of Commercial personas including Sales/Marketing, Relationship Management and Client Support.
• Have the ability to analyze and visualize data in order to drive actionable results
• Want to impact thousands of people by designing and building quality products used both internally by our employees as well as externally by our customers.
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or other related areas
• 3+ years project management experience, 1+ preferred in Salesforce or other CRM platforms
• Knowledge of Agile and LEAN a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail with great time management skills
• History of teamwork and proven ability to deliver results
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com