Salesforce Business Analyst: Full Time Direct Hire in Miami, FL
Responsible for interfacing with key stakeholders and translating business requirements. Additionally, the analyst will possess hands-on Salesforce.com administration skills. They will understand how changes may impact the entire user universe and will work to educate and provide detailed information for the purposes of governance decision making by the business.
- Document business needs, while being able to distinguish between needs and wants; identify gaps between business needs and standard CRM application functionality; design and document solutions that fill the gaps; and provide detailed business requirements specifications for Salesfore.com developers.
- Perform application configuration and customization of CRM system/s (building screens, designing custom objects, developing workflows, etc.), including testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency.
- Evaluate and implement Salesforce AppExchange solutions and add-ons to enhance the CRM system/s.
- Prepare and document data conversion requirements for mapping from company systems into CRM.
- Develop, document, and execute test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, CRM module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations, and patches.
- Develop and maintain end user training documentation and deliver training to users as required.
- Develop and maintain business process documentation and consider compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities.
- Support, analyze, and resolve critical production application issues as required.
REQUIRED: Extensive CRM BA experience
- 2 years of Salesforce experience - SALESFORCE CERT HIGHLY PREFERRED
- CRM BA experience
- In depth understanding of salesforce administration
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in an enterprise setting
- Extensive experience working with process flows.