Green Key Resources is currently in search of a Salesforce Business Analyst a large Technology Management Consulting Company in Washington, DC.
This position will be 100% Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, after which onsite work in Washington, DC will be required.
Candidates must have an Active Secret Security Clearance (or above).
Candidates must have at least 1 current Salesforce Certification(s) (Admin, App Builder & Sales/Service/Community Cloud, etc.).
This is a 6-Month Contract-to-Hire position.
You will be a key contributor to the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options, and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture, and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape. As a key team member on the project, you will guide customers through the implementation of Salesforce solutions using our adaptive-agile methodology.
- Engaging customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria
- Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach
- Lead Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers’ business, functional, and technological requirements
- Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions, involving configuration of Salesforce, creation, and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Develop innovative industry accelerators and contribute to thought leadership white paper development
- Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources
- Iterate Salesforce solutions through an adaptive-agile cycle with the customer Product Owner
- Develop training curriculum and deliver training sessions to the solution’s end users
- Work with the Project Manager to manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred
- 3+ years’ experience administering or consulting with Salesforce
- At least 1 current Salesforce Certification(s) (Admin, App Builder & Sales/Service/Community Clouds)
- Experience with business process definition, process mapping, and reengineering
- Experience writing Epics, user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Experience with data migrations to and from Salesforce
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with middleware and web services
- Understanding of the key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience in “Big 4” or equivalent experience within an established consulting firm and/or Salesforce Platinum partner highly desired
- Experience with public sector clients preferred
- Experience with Agile or Hybrid-Agile methodology
- Demonstrable experience in at least one of Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Maps (MapAnything), Field Service Lightning, and Mulesoft highly desired
Qualified Candidates should send a Word/PDF attached copy of their resume to Scott Gilinger at email@example.com.