This exciting opportunity is a new role with our client, an established Community Bank. You will support Bank performance and profitability by improving processes and efficiencies in sales and marketing operations.
Guides data-driven business objectives, processes and solutions to support GPS (the bank’s branded Salesforce platform).
- Consults with key stakeholders and end-users to identify how business requirements can be delivered to ensure improved user experiences.
- Collaborates with Product Owner on the development of user stories.
- Responsible for business, data, reporting, and testing requirements’ gathering; workflow analysis, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Supports Systems Analyst in overseeing defects, aligning processes with technical solutions and resolving issues.
- Supports Systems Analyst with configuration changes (e.g. user record management, new fields, page layouts & objects, etc.).
- Develops test scenarios for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Gathers, creates and documents current and future business process flows.
- Performs configuration or declarative tasks on the platform.
- Performs functional testing and oversees user acceptance.
- Stays current on Salesforce features and functionality, prepares for Salesforce releases, and shares knowledge with the team and internal stakeholders.
- Assures adherence to Bank's policies and procedures and federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Provides cross-functional support to other areas of the department and the Bank where service or assistance is needed.
- Performs tasks that are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.
Mandatory Training Curricula:
Training is required of all Bank staff as related to regulatory mandated compliance topics and courses required for specific job functions. Career enhancement training courses are also available. Please ask more details.
The physical and related demands described in this section are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This job is mostly sedentary in nature, but may occasionally involve lifting files and other materials that weigh up to 20 lbs. Employees in this job must be able to work in an office environment.
A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience is required.
A minimum of three (3) years' experience in Salesforce administration. Certification as a Salesforce Administrator preferred.