Title: Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: Playa Vista, CA
Type: 06 - 12 Months Contract to H ire
- Implementation of CRM projects and/or business applications based on Salesforce technologies
- Working with business partners to understand their functional and technical requirements to engineer solutions focused around customer sales, contact, customer management, and marketing
- Aid in identifying, documenting and implementing process improvements in customer focused areas
- Perform analysis and research in support of requirements definition for high level scoping of projects
- Prepare documentation using tools such as Lucidchart, Visio, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Work with Project Managers and other key stakeholders to develop and document requirements in clear, accurate, and meaningful, manner
- Prepare documents such as: BRD, solution diagram, use case list, process flows, functional design, wireframe, user stories, object description, training materials, and guides
- Perform various testing and QA functions as necessary
- Assist or lead users acceptance testing, change management, and user training
- Design data migration plan and prepare data mapping.
- Minimum 5+ years experience with Salesforce.com administration or as business analyst
- Implementation start to finish of Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud
- Ability to develop requirements for implementation data model, security model, automation, and reporting processes.
- Needs to possess excellent communication and people skills
- Familiarity with analytics like Wave, database structures and technologies is a plus
- General Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data, metrics and statistical methods
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure
To indicate your desire to be considered for this role, please complete and return this very brief questionnaire:
Work Authorization/VISA Status:
Expected Pay rate on C2C/W2:
Updated Resume and your experiences with above job description.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Thanks & Regards
Lokesh (Luke) | Talent Acquisition Specialist
i Space Inc | El Segundo, California 90245
Tel: 310-929-2426 | Fax: 310-563-3801