As a Business Analyst within the enterprise applications team you will partner with shared service leadership in the deployment of enterprise software including overall requirements, analysis, and design deliverables.
* Partner with shared service leadership in the deployment of enterprise software including overall requirements, analysis, and design deliverables
* Participate in application governance sessions to review and triage the backlog of enhancement requests and defects, including Scrum grooming sessions and the review of overall application statistics
* Conduct requirements gathering sessions, feasibility studies, impact analysis, cost/benefit analysis and risk analysis
* Create product backlog items with well-documented user stories and acceptance criteria for effective scoping, estimation, design and validation
* Partner with development and QA team members to accurately size the level of effort for projects to align on budget and resource needs
* Partner with the Quality Assurance team members to establish effective testing of backlog items and clarify acceptance criteria
* Design and conduct User Acceptance Testing sessions
* Document the needs of shared service teams and participate in technology roadmap sessions
* Participate in Change Management processes including submitting change requests and validating results
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3 + years of relevant business analyst experience
* Knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
* Excellent presentation, communication, written and facilitation skills in support of project charter, requirements, user stories, design documentation, test cases, and release notes
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Visio, Word and Powerpoint.
* Experience working as a Business Analyst with SalesForce Sales Cloud, Pardot, and other Force applications
* Experience using Agile software programs such as the Visual Studio Team Services, Jira or Rally
* Supports nThrive's Compliance Program by adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, and other laws applicable to nThrive's business practices. This includes: becoming familiar with nThrive's Code of Ethics, attending training as required, notifying management or nThrive's Helpline when there is a compliance concern or incident, HIPAA-compliant handling of patient information, and demonstrable awareness of confidentiality obligations
* Prior experience in the deployment of CRM, collaboration, automation and/or portal technologies
* Salesforce Certification
Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.
From Patient-to-Payment^SM, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.