**Open to fully remote candidates**
**Must be willing to work traditional Eastern Standard Time business hours**
**US Citizen or Green Card**
The IT organization is seeking to add a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst with specific focus on Salesforce CPQ and Billing (Revenue Cloud). The ideal candidate has extensive experience with Quote-to-Cash processes and the Salesforce platform. The business analyst must balance strong written and verbal communication skills will system expertise and best practices.
As key member of the dedicated Order to Cash IT Service Team, the Business Systems Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
• Support existing Salesforce CPQ and Billing solutions (and related applications), working on production support, trouble-shooting issues, and implementing small to medium enhancements. Contribute to large strategic projects and/or new solutions in the Quote-to-Cash space.
• Build and maintain relationships with corporate and regional stakeholders, analyzing and understanding business requirements, business processes, functional requirements, cross-functional needs and system capabilities
• Employ a variety of approaches to eliciting and documenting business, functional and user requirements such as leading workshops, writing use cases, creating context diagrams, performing stakeholder analysis, etc
• Design and implement Salesforce-based solutions to meet or exceed business requirements, adhering to best practices and solutions design standards, with an emphasis on maximizing out-of-the-box solutions
• Collaborate regularly with other Business Systems Analysts and Application Solution Consultants on cross-functional requests and solutions
• Collaborate regularly with Technical leads, Salesforce developers, and integration developers on functional requirements to implement custom extensions or application integrations to satisfy business requirements when needed
• Support Project Managers planning, execution and management of project deliverables and risks
• Work closely with QA analysts and may perform functional, regression, unit, functional and user acceptance testing
• 2-3 years of experience in business systems analysis
• 2+ years of Quote-to-Cash experience, including understanding of the following topics/processes: products, pricing, discounting, quoting processes, booking, sales compensation, order acceptance, order fulfillment, service contracts, billing, amendments, renewals, etc.
• 1+ years of Salesforce.com experience, including Salesforce CPQ and/or Billing
• Any experience in Oracle CPQ, Oracle EBS/CRM, Apttus, Steelbrick with Trailhead learning in Salesforce CPQ will be considered
• Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
• Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally
• Familiarity with any of the following applications is a plus: BigMachines (Oracle CPQ Cloud), Conga, DocuSign, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle EBS
• Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification is a plus
• Experience with ServiceNow or a similar ITSM tool is a plus
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to UKGcareers@ukg.com
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.