Salesforce CPQ Application Developer position will be part of an Agile software team focused on working closely with clients and other stakeholders. A qualified candidate will work with the Architects, Principal Engineers and the Business Community to identify requirements and develop solutions for telecom Quoting solutions using industry standard development techniques and technologies. This person will be required to work in an iterative development environment. Candidate will be responsible for solving a wide array of Apex, Workflow Rules, and SOQL and related business problems.
* Responsible for software development within the existing APTTUS Quoting system
* Responsible for solving a wide array of Apex, Workflow Rules, SOQL and related business problems
* Work with the Architects, Principal Engineers and the Business Community to identify requirements and develop solutions for Quoting solutions using industry standard development techniques and technologies
* Work with the broader IT team to ensure developed solution implementations conform to quality, performance, and interoperability standards under enterprise guidance.
Education and Experience
* Experience: 5+ yrs
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
* Field Of Study: Information Technology
* A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
* Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
* Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
5+ years of software development experience with minimum of 3 years developing production Salesforce CRM/CPQ solutions using object oriented design and programming skills
Strong understanding and practical experience with Sales Cloud
Extensive experience in development of Triggers, Apex Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, and Controller Extensions.
Experience in creating Visual Force Pages
Experience with creating and maintaining Workflow rules and Validation Rules
Experience in creation of unit tests and code coverage
Experience with Batch Jobs
Experience with Queueable Jobs
Experience with deployment using changesets and other tools between sandboxes
Experience with data migration using Standard and/or Custom tools between sandboxes
Strong understanding of modern application development lifecycle management (continuous integration, automated testing, agile SCM workflow)
Proven ability to work in a team setting
Strong oral and written communication skills
Experience with telecommunications domain
Experience working in an Agile development methodology using Scrum practices
Experience with multiple web services implementation protocols including REST, SOAP
Experience with industry standard build/deployment tools
Modern SCM tooling (Git, Subversion)
Confident in writing APEX and SOQL
Ability to write clear, concise documentation
At least 5 years of APEX,Visualforce, SOQL programming
Experience with CPQ
Experience with APTTUS CPQ
Experience with JSON
Familiarity with HTML 5
3+ years experience in medium to large application development initiatives/projects
Proven experience developing and delivering software in corporate contexts
May provide direction and mentoring to less experienced team members
* Government Security Required: No
Sits five to seven hours per day. Stands and or walks one to three hours per day. May bend, reach, stoop and crouch throughout the day. Should have the ability to hear, speak and see effectively to perform the necessary tasks of this position. Manual dexterity is occasionally required. The position may require frequent movement and activity relating to using keyboards, viewing data on computer displays, and communicating verbally and in writing to the needs of others. The employee-owner may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Working Conditions: Work is performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
300 E Royal Ln, Suite 260 Irving, TX, 75039Contact