Salesforce CRM Manager - Arlington, VA
The Salesforce CRM Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce platform administration, development, and data quality and is responsible for ensuring that the configuration and related internal customer support serves the organization-s needs. Responsibilities may include supervising staff and managed services teams to ensure that solutions fulfill customer requirements and are delivered in accordance to the established schedule.
* Lead complex software implementations with customized criteria tailored for the needs of the revenue operations department
* Build scalable infrastructure and utilize the latest software tools
* Evaluate new technologies, review RFPs from vendors, and identify necessary system advancements or additions
* Manage the design, implementation, and support of the company-s ERP systems and data architecture.
* Own the delivery and management of the prioritized roadmap for technology enhancements related to the Salesforce ecosystem, ensuring overall alignment with Company strategy and vision.
* Plan and manage application projects, overseeing requirements gathering, business process mapping, system selection and all technical aspects of the implementation.
* Develop and maintain custom applications and integrations between Salesforce and both upstream and downstream business systems.
* Manage the end-to-end application development life cycle from technical design to development, testing, deployment, and post-live support.
* Evaluate emerging technologies to support evolving business and capabilities requirements.
* Analyze existing processes and make recommendations to streamline processes within the CRM ecosystem.
* Provide thought leadership to business stakeholders in understanding emerging technologies.
* Work with various stakeholders to align data architecture in support of stakeholder reporting requirements.
* Manage vendor relationships and ensure contract deliverables and SLA-s are attained.
* Oversee Salesforce administrative and operational support team.Qualifications:
* Minimum of 5 years hands experience with Salesforce Classic - preferably multiple end-to-end implementation.
* Best practices implementation of workflows, validations, triggers, etc.
* Strong working knowledge of API, Web Service Calls, e-mail integrations, etc.
* Experience with Service Cloud
* Experience with Lightning upgrade a plus
* Business analysis skills to review, audit, and improve business processes and utilization of internal systems
* Experience with structured SDLC including user acceptance testing and release management
* Project management skills to prioritize initiatives, control scope, and deliver on time
* Experience with Salesforce-to-Dynamics GP integration tools.
* Experience in an Agile Scrum environment
* 1-3 years management experience a plus
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **