As a Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst, you will:
* Provide client requirements development support via direct client interaction across a broad range of Salesforce applications.
* Support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined and quality solution
* Capture, evaluation and direct business requirements to create clear user stories and solution deleverables with the required information to identify the best to implement the requirement(s).
* Evaluate business requirement and create clear business process and workflow
* Provide quality user experience with professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
* U.S. citizenship required, must be clearable
* Salesforce Certified Administrator (Required)
* Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (Required)
* Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder (Required)
* Salesforce Certified Cloud Consultant (preferred)
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (preferred)
* Experience with large Salesforce instances with more than 1,000 users and/or complex multi-instances (Required)
* Project and/or Agile Development team experience (2 years) (Required)
* Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Science
* 5+ years of experience in Software application support and/or help desk support
* 5+ years of work experience in supporting enterprise software using Salesforce.com platform
* Demonstrate adherence to all the Salesforce.com best practices.
* Referenceable examples of developing business requirements for salesforce.com application.
* Experience in using business process design applications such as Visio and SF Process Builder.
* Strong expertise in configurations like creating workflows, formula fields, roll up summary fields, assignment rules, roles, profiles, sharing settings etc.
* Ability to work in large implementation team that execute in agile fashion.
* Salesforce Administrator 201 certification
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.