100% Remote Position
Global Enterprise Software Provider seeks a passionate, innovative Salesforce Configuration Engineer to work closely with the Architecture team to ensure solutions are technically feasible and identify areas to reduce implementation efforts and scalability risk. As a Senior Salesforce Configuration Engineer, you will be responsible for configuring solutions according to Salesforce best practices. You will assist in test plan development and execution and support organizational change management efforts by providing information related to best practice solutions and out-of-box templates.
- 7+ years of Salesforce Platform experience; hands on keyboard, focus on declarative programming of processes
- Thorough understanding of the SF meta-data API.
- Understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits and best practices to avoid scalability issues for enterprise as well as small to medium business usage
- Extensive experience with Salesforce declarative programming tools and process automation.
- Experience with configuration and data migration tools when going between salesforce orgs (i.e. SF DX, Ant, Gearset, Force.com IDE, Change Sets, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate development methodologies and trade-offs.
- Remain current on SF best practices, tooling and upcoming features.
- Ability to understand general business requirements and configure out of box solutions declaratively.
- Good understanding of tradeoffs between declarative programming and custom APEX
Excellent APEX coding skills
- Clear understanding of complex managed package structures; includes dependencies and extension packages.
- Good understanding of Process Automation, Business process logic and ability to design using documentation tools like Visio or Lucid Chart.
- Salesforce certifications in the area of Platform development
Interested Candidates, please contact Brian at or 978-852-7053