CGI is seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer/Administrator to help CGI develop the next generation of mission-enabling applications for one of our federal clients. This is a chance to be on the front lines of successful redesign of business applications from various legacy technologies to Salesforce.
As the Salesforce Developer, you will be called upon to support our customer in business process engineering/re-engineering, modeling current manual and automated processes to be optimized within this new application. Work within a cross-functional team, assisting with requirements, epics, and use cases. Using these to then drive configuration of Salesforce or development of functionality to be linked in via Salesforce APIs. Particpating in the full project lifecycle. Your future duties and responsibilities
* Drive configuration of Salesforce to meet client needs within an agile team
* Mentor/lead team members in Salesforce configuration
* Guide the team in translating requirements into Salesforce configuration, identifying where custom development/integration may need to occur
* Participate/lead in developing custom development/integration
* Participate/lead efforts with the client to automate business processes including automating many manual/paper-based activities
* Review solution design for Salesforce validity
* Support the User Acceptance test activities
* Participate/lead solution design review sessions
* Participate as a developer/lead and database administrator across multiple applications and multiple enhancement projects Required qualifications to be successful in this role
* 5 years of consulting or industry experience
* 2-5 years relevant experience as a Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce APEX/API development
* 3-5 years of software development, with 3 years of Java and/or .net development experience
* Proven experience in supporting business process engineering/re-engineering efforts for clients on the Salesforce platform
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience handling multiple tasks and/or projects simultaneously
* Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Developer
* Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation/Microsoft Test Manager
* Familiarity with GUI development and 508 compliance
* Experience in agile environments
* Scrum Master certified
* Experience with Apex and Visualforce
* Experience with tools and services integration such as Office 365
* Experience with Salesforce external object integration
* Experience with Salesforce third party add on application/functionality integration
* Experience with Data Analytics such as Salesforce Analytics Cloud or Tableau At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 65,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless
the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
* Business Process Reengineering
* Salesforce Administration
* Salesforce Developer