Role: Salesforce Developer/Lead
Location: Rosemont , Illinois
Duration : Longterm
Relevant experience in Salesforce application development more than 9 yrs
• Minimum 2 – 3 project implementations in Salesforce Lightning.
• Expertise in developing lightning components, lightning pages compatible with LDS(lightning design system).
• Experience in salesforce administration, customization, data validation etc.
• Hands on customization APEX , Visual Force , Triggers , Batch , Schedule Apex , VF Components , Test Cases.
• Experience in consuming and exposing SOAP and REST based APIs
• Experience working with CSS frameworks ,experience in Bootstrap is added advantage
• Must have Salesforce Platform Developer I/II certifications (Additional certifications are added advantage)
• Agile experience is preferred.
Other responsibilities include:
• Ensure Salesforce best practices are delivered as the solution.
• Ensure technical solutions are properly architected and developed, and reviews all code for quality assurance purposes.
T: 732 485 0000 x 9065
100 Franklin Square Dr., Suite 204 Somerset, NJ, 08873