The Squires Group has a contract opportunity for a Senior Salesforce Developer
to work REMOTE
on a Federal project based in Washington, DC. In this role, you will develop Salesforce, including out of the box custom configurations and custom development. The client is interviewing now, with an expected start date in February 2021.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
eligible to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Develops security requirements
- Carry out unit-testing and defect resolution
- Carry out migration of the changes to production
- Assist with technical design and documentation
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements
- Assist with UAT and requirement validation
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years of professional experience
- 5+ years of Software Engineering
- 3+ years of Technology Architecture
- 2+ years of Salesforce Administration
- 2+ years of Salesforce Development
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Application integrations
- Agile delivery methods
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di