Join this growing company in the Financial Services industry. This is a great opportunity to have a strong influence on how Salesforce is implemented and developed to support the Sales organization. You will work directly with the Sales organization to understand their challenges and develop solutions to enhance and improve the sales process.
In this role you will interact with all levels of the sales organization to gather needs and make recommendations as to the best solutions to meet those needs including implementing additional modules and enhancing the modules currently implemented. You will have a tremendous impact on the Salesforce implementation within the organization.
- Design the key technical components of the solution and develop and deliver the project deliverables
- Proactively analyze the overall project risk, mitigate any design issues early in the project life-cycle, share implementation best practices, and recommend solution alternatives
- Conduct design/code reviews and make refactor suggestions as necessary
- Develop business requirements, application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Perform feasibility analysis and technology tradeoffs within the constraints of the project
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Understand platform limitations and design alternatives to work around limitations
- Train other development resources on Salesforce development practices as needed
- Guide customer towards an appropriate solution that meets their needs while maintaining the scalability, maintainability of the instance
- Ability to guide the Product Owner and the Development team towards creative uses of standard features to meet business requirements instead of simply relying on custom code solutions
- Participate actively in discussions, builds a reputation as a go-to resource for toughest problems
- 7+ years of progressive software development experience with 7+ years of experience with Salesforce development
- Experience with full life cycle implementations on Salesforce.com
- Experience with Sales Cloud
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations
- Strong with configuration, customization, programming with Apex API’s, Apex Triggers, Workflows with actions, Approval Processes, Reports & Dashboards
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Component a plus
- Salesforce ServiceCloud a plus
- Genesys Call Center a plus
- Good .Net development experience
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.