Job title : Qlik Reports Developer
Qlik Reports Developer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. The Business Applications and Data Support Analyst within Information Technology supports change and problem management, application and configuration management and production support of suite of business applications and customer web sites ensuring that the systems and data are accurate and available in a 24x7-operating environment.
This job requires gaining a strong working knowledge of business applications as well as a strong understanding of how business users could utilize or adapt the software to support their areas of responsibility.
This is a hands-on position requiring both leadership and technical problem-solving skills. Must have 5 to 7 years of experience.
As the Qlik/Thoughtspot Report Developer, you will deliver BI Reporting, identify analytic trends, quantify and estimate insights to action opportunities, identify, define and measure KPI metrics for business impact across all Omni channels including online (desktop & mobile), chat, POS, stores and call centers.
Responsibilities include guiding data-driven decisions and recommending Next Best Actions, analyzing Customer journey touchpoints, driving personalization of behavioral insights, cross-channel analytics, segmentation, assessment of overall impact for use cases and help define, refine, and measure business outcomes to transform customer experience from BI reports, Tableau/Qlik dashboards etc.
This will also need to track campaigns, use cases, opt-in rates, conversion rates, channel engagement KPIs, empowering stakeholders to optimize channel experiences, championing efforts to optimize revenue, conversion, reduce churn, improve customer satisfaction and expense reduction for better CX/NPS value.
- Stitch together data from multiple channels to formulate a complete customer journey 360 view.
- Create and deploy actionable dashboards, sankey diagrams for path analysis, metrics for business owners to gauge performance and assist with omni channel optimization decisions
- Develop CX Journey visualizations to highlight insights on opportunities to reduce journey fallout, multi-channel hops, and post conversion contact rate, ultimately improving both CX, NPS and profitability.
- Stakeholder scorecards and dashboards with executive leadership to gain alignment and promote usage.
- Perform A/B Testing, measure success metrics of new releases over existing flows, run simulations for Omni insight personalization, holistically analyze end-to-end journey paths
- Correlate, interpret and summarize scorecard reports, Next Best Action metrics and quantify business outcomes for data-driven campaigns and business performance.
- Data visualization skills and good experience to develop or enhance reports
Must Have Skills:
- Solid Understanding of BI, Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, Star Schema, Facts/Dimensions, and Data Requirements from multiple stakeholders and consolidating them into KPIs, metric definitions, data sourcing, mapping to source databases as needed and querying source systems in Teradata or Hadoop with good knowledge of SQL queries/joins/BI tools
- Data visualization skills and good experience using Thoughtspot/Qlik to develop or enhance reports A/B Testing experience and KPI measurements for deriving insights from customer behavior and data patterns from Omni channels
- Measure, Monitor and provide Metric Variance by Month/Quarter/Year and compute business KPIs, develop data flow diagrams, process diagrams and ways to ensure accurate reporting of metrics/KPIs for all existing and new BI reporting
- 5+ years of professional work experience within analytics and dashboards
- Ability to create SQL queries to pull data from relational and non-relational data sources including Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, Hadoop/HIVE SQL and EDW.
- Relevant BI Tools and Industry Certifications
- Qlik/Thoughtspot Certification is nice to have. Any Data warehousing experience, data marts, data lakes and BI Certification is a plus
Education: Bachelors in Computer science or equivalent experience.
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 1999, AgreeYa is headquartered in Folsom, California, with a global footprint and a team of more than 1,850 staff across offices. AgreeYa works with 500+ organizations ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries such as Telecom, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Utility & Energy, Technology, Public sector, Pharma & Biotech, and others. Please visit us at www.agreeya.com for more information.
AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics.
Visit our website to learn about our Career & Culture.