As a Salesforce Developer you will:
* Provide Client requested customizations and integrations using the Salesforce toolset
* Support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined and quality solution
* Define technical best practices for the implementation
* Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
* Use your expertise in various design patterns and in various integration options that include native Salesforce.com APIs and external solutions
* Help build reusable code for use in future projects
* U.S. Citizenship required
* Strong English language communication both written and verbal is required.
* Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Science or appropriate work experience
* Required Certifications: Platform Developer I or DEV 401
* 5+ years of experience in Software Development using Object Oriented Programming such as C++, C#, Java
* 3+ years of work experience in developing enterprise software using Salesforce.com platform and experience with all of the following Salesforce.com developer skill sets:
o Apex Classes
o Controllers and Triggers
o Force.com IDE, Eclipse and other IDE's
o Force.com migration tool
o Web Services
* Experience following low level designs and performing application builds
* Experience integrating business processes across disparate systems using 3rd party tools
* Demonstrate adherence to all the Salesforce.com best practices.
* Referenceable examples of developing custom code for salesforce.com application.
* Experience in data migration and integration.
* Strong expertise on various Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming APIs
* Strong expertise in writing test classes and building triggers, batch classes, future methods etc.
* Strong expertise in configurations like creating workflows, formula fields, roll up summary fields, assignment rules, roles, profiles, sharing settings etc.
* Knowledge of working with Configuration management tools like Subversion and/or Git.
* Experience using Eclipse IDE, Change Sets & ANT Scripts for code migration.
* Ability to work in large implementation team that execute in agile fashion.
* Certifications - Dev 501 or Platform Developer II
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.