Job Title: Salesforce Developer
- Works on projects that may span a broad range of systems. Requires expertise in multiple technical environments and possesses an increased level of business knowledge.
- Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Consults in the project planning process with customers, IT business analysts, architects and team members.
- Organizes and documents technical requirements. Creates technical design specifications and assists in sizing technical requirements.
- Works with customers to develop and analyze application packages and tools and determine optimum functionality requirements to meet those needs. Evaluates new application packages and tools.
- Provides multiple recommendations for the solutions.
- Evaluates existing applications and platform and provides recommendations for system enhancements by conducting gap analysis, identifying feasible alternative solutions, and assisting in the scope of modifications.
- Participates on teams that outline the process and scope out the improvements that can be realized through the application solution.
- May lead the deployment of new modules, upgrades and fixes.
- Implements integration plans. Interfaces with testing teams to incorporate plans into integration testing process.
- Defines, develops or modifies software application modules or enterprise wide software systems using disciplined development processes.
- Identifies better sources of data feeds and interfaces with architects to ensure their feasibility with corporate data warehouse, when needed.
- Documents functions and changes to new or modified modules, test activities/results and other areas such as error handling and backup/recovery procedures.
- Adheres to quality standards and procedures. Reviews modules for quality assurance and checks compliance with application architecture standards and SLAs.
- May assist in defining development guidelines and standards to be utilized in software development/integration.
- Makes modules production-ready by moving them to libraries, completing forms, following procedures, completing version control documents, etc.
- Provides ongoing maintenance of applications.
- May produce and analyze data extracts from system based on user requirements.
- Assists in the development of user guides and training documentation.
- Provides technical leadership coaching and mentoring to team members. Provides technical guidance or system process expertise.
- Develops reports and presentations for senior management, as needed.
- Developing Salesforce Apps and/or Community pages for assigned projects
- Performing thorough Peer Code Review
- Troubleshoot and solve Incident tickets
- Perform critical review of User Stories and technical design alignment
- Maintain adherence to Platform and Coding standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or business management and 7-10 years experience.
- 4-6 years' experience as a hands-on developer and architect within the Salesforce domain with proven track record in delivering complex projects
- Expertise creating and integrating Salesforce External Services, External Objects and use of Salesforce Connect using OData with internal APIs and micro-services
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
- Development using VisualForce, APEX, triggers, Classes, Java Script, Lightning API.
- Hands-on mobile development experience
- Extensive experience programming and/or systems analysis experience. Have a broad level of understanding surrounding information systems and application architecture standards.
- Perform development of customer enhancements, and maintenance tasks using expertise with SQL Server, Oracle, VB .Net, and SSRS.
- Ability to work well under deadlines and in a flexible environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform all essential functions. (See above)
- Must have leadership skills, experience/in-depth knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes including ability to measure short- and long-term business goals.
- Must possess the ability to utilize adaptable communication skills to effectively translate between technical and business language.
- Must possess the skill to educate project team members on business unit goals and objectives and educate the business on the value of information technology.
- Ability to identify, propose and oversee the execution of business solutions as well as interpret
- documents communicating business needs and requirements.
- Must possess the skill to assess the client needs through direct interaction, and identify opportunities to develop the business through effective use of technology.
- Willingness to support applications 24 x 7 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- The successful candidate will have proven experience with:
- Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Force.com
- Role Based Access Control, and Permission Sets
- Lightning Container, Lightning UX Builder
- Lightning Flow including Process Builder and Cloud Flow Designer
- Platform Events, Async REST, Sync REST, and Continuation Framework (integration)
- Salesforce DX (dev hub)
- Platform App Builder, Platform Developer, Data Architecture and Management Designer and Integration Architecture domains
- Salesforce Visualforce, Apex, SOQL/SOSL
- Wave and Einstein Analytics
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Advance Administrator
- Salesforce Certified community consultant
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
- Background in transportation or logistics
- Knowledge with Sencha 4 or higher
- Knowledge with Java
- Knowledge of Websphere
Please send us the resume s to ramesh(at)pcservicesinc(dot)com