(ISC)² is an international, nonprofit membership association for information security leaders. We’re committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class certification programs, education & training, and professional development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber world. With more than 130,000 certified members, we empower professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
Summary Description of Position:
Our team of developers at ISC2 is responsible for bringing web technology to life so that we can benefit our members and the cybersecurity community at large. We build user interfaces, system integrations, back-end productivity tools and software implementations. Our technology stack includes Salesforce, Sitecore, Okta, Brightspace, Lithium and Intacct, and we need developers who are used to releasing quickly through a CD pipeline that automates quality.
- We use Agile & DevOps techniques to minimize frustration and waste.
- We have dedicated QA.
- Salesforce is positioned at the core of the business, rather than just a peripheral sales or service tool.
- We have the organizational support to replace the remaining legacy systems with Salesforce, not integrate with them.
- You will work directly with stakeholders to create requirements, alternatives, and solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design software from user stories, business, functional & non-functional requirements in conjunction with business and technical staff
- Produce class diagrams, component diagrams, sequence diagrams and similar documentation
- Design, build and deploy Distributed Web Applications, Services, and Cloud Platform configurations
- Create and monitor automated integration tests of recorded screen, API, and data interactions
- Collaborate with business partners and team members to propose solutions
- Support other staff in researching and resolving application issues
- Monitor application telemetry, errors, traces, uploads and system batch jobs for issues, then propose and implement solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1 Year of experience writing or maintaining distributed customer-facing web applications
- 1 Year of experience developing in a structured, object-oriented development language using SOLID principles
- Salesforce Certified Developer or Administrator (ADM-201, DEV 401/501), or willingness to obtain one within 90 days
- Experience with at least one SDLC project staffed by 4+ team members
- College diploma or university degree in computer science or a related field, or 5 years of equivalent work experience.
- 1 years’ experience developing in another enterprise development ecosystem, such as Java or .Net.
- Experience in taking responsibility for the development, deployment, and support of cloud-based enterprise applications.
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Effective business customer communication
- Keen attention to details, time frames and results
- Creation and consumption of REST/JSON services
- Cloud server or application configuration
- SOLID Principles
- Web Application security principles
- Any team task tracking tool. Examples include: TFS, BMC Service Core, or Jira
- Expert level proficiency using MS Windows, MS Office, and Web Browsers
- Any CVS and Continuous Delivery tool chain
- Writing automated unit and web tests
Physical & Mental:
- Regular daily attendance at the ISC2 office
- Travel 5% of the time.
- Work extended hours or overtime, when necessary
- Work in an office environment using dual monitor computer screens
- Sitting for extended periods