- Extensive knowledge on Salesforce integration patterns, best practices and capabilities including APIs, security, authentication, etc.
- Understand Object-oriented concepts and ability to implement them.
- Possess comprehensive experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com Platform
- Hands-on experience as a Salesforce software developer
- Strong understanding of other related technologies (SQL, SOAP, HTML, etc)
- Good to have experience with Lightning development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.