CBTS is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer for position located in Cincinnati, OH.
The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert for Salesforce development, configuration, integration, and customization of fields, objects and workflows and possess excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the objectives and priorities are supported across the organization.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role includes both tactical and strategic responsibilities. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the entire Salesforce development team to ensure we are leveraging best practices to develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions, meet project objectives based on defined user requirements.
- Manage Salesforce Platform – perform maintenance and development of Salesforce platform and other business application in order to maintain current or future integrations. Example integrations include: Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Dun & Bradstreet, Conversica, and Corporama.
- Understand and communicate all changes and potential implications related to Salesforce releases to Salesforce Team.
- Supports corporate use of Salesforce, examples are: helping automate processes, review and recommend change requests to be consistent with all impacted operational groups in regards to Salesforce operations.
- Configuration & Integration – Collaborate closely with Salesforce development team and Salesforce Admin to ensure the functional integrity of deliverables for features and projects.
- Develop ad-hoc reports and dashboards as needed by user groups or stakeholders.
- Maintain and communicate system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce Development experience with Service Cloud or Sales Cloud
- Certified Platform Developer II or equivalent experience
- Proven experience creating Visualforce pages, Lightning pages, Apex classes and triggers
- Experience with Salesforce Sandboxes, Integrations and Application Development
- Object Orientated Programming Experience, preferably experience with Development IDE such as Salesforce Extensions for VS Code
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with others at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about the Salesforce platform - you have a strong understanding of business best practices, Salesforce business functionality, and Salesforce technical capabilities such as; custom objects, validation rules, workflows, reporting, dashboards, assignment rules, formula fields, etc.
- Exposure to Salesforce Premier+ Support
- Salesforce Development experience with Salesforce Community Cloud
- Experience in SOQL, SOSL
- Experience with Salesforce Data API, such as REST, SOAP, Bulk and Streaming API
- Salesforce Developer Certification is a plus
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN EMAIL THEIR RESUMES TO email@example.com PLEASE INCLUDE “Salesforce Developer” IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
CBTS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.