CGI is hiring a Salesforce Developer to join our dynamic team.
At CGI, you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a world-class IT company. You will be involved in a mission critical project, working with a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself who build quality solutions for a variety of customers. Take your talents to a company that inspires growth and values your ideas.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Hands on Experience in writing SOQL, SOSL, Apex classes and triggers, asynchronous apex.
• Knowledge on Sales cloud, Service cloud, marketing cloud, Financial Service cloud.
• Working with Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
• Should be able to work individually or in a team setup, spread geographically.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with minimal to no guidance
• Development, Testing and Build/Release Management.
• Perform peer code reviews.
• Analyze technical feasibility through proof of concepts.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience writing SOQL, SOSL, Apex classes and triggers, asynchronous ape
• Implement Lighting user interface for both mobile and desktop using Lightning App builder, lightning components - Aura and web components.
• Experience in the banking and/or financial services industries is a plus
• Experience using GitHub or other version controls
• Experience with point and click tools - Work flows, process builders, flows, Approval process, email templates.
• Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban.
• Understanding of Salesforce design principles, data modeling, Governer limits and Lightning platform development best practices.
• Experience with Application build and deploy using CI/CD tools - Visual studio code, Salesforce DX tools.
• Good to have Salesforce platform Developer I and Salesforce Admin certifications.
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Apex, SOQL and SOSL
2 to 3 Years
Work bench, Lightning Aura and Web components
2 to 3 years
Developer console, Data loader and Import wizard
2 to 3 Years
Visual studio code, Salesforce CLI and BitBuket
2 to 3 Years
#doubledownBuild your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.Skills