CGI is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our Applications Development and Maintenance team, supporting our client's large metropolitan Customer Relationship Management system, working in an advanced technology environment.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* The Salesforce developer role is responsible for contributing to multiple development efforts to complete projects that meet the technical requirements with a solution making use of Salesforce.
*Design, develop, implement and maintain custom business solutions for a variety of industries;
* Translate business requirements into systems solutions using Visualforce and Apex;
* Configuring APIs and Web Services between Salesforce and other applications;
* Debug and resolve issues within existing code;
* Resolve issues, design/re-design of custom objects or code using APEX, force.com and Visualforce;
* Deliver to budget and committed dates;
* Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and operations
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
A minimum of 3 years' experience with Salesforce.com full life cycle implementation;
* A minimum of 3 years of hands-on Salesforce.com development experience including, APEX, Visualforce, migration tools, SOQL, web services
* Extensive integration experience using different integration methodologies in Salesforce.
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
* Experience in designing, developing, implementing and maintaining custom business solutions for a variety of industries;
* Experience in effectively translating business requirements into systems solutions using Visualforce and Apex;
* Experience in configuring APIs and Web Services between Salesforce and other applications;
* Expertise in debugging and resolving issues within existing code;
* Experience resolving issues, design/re-design of custom objects or code using APEX, force.com and Visualforce;
* Ability to deliver to budget and committed dates;
* Experience participating in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and operations;
* Proven knowledge of the software and systems development life cycle;
* Experience with enterprise-level integrations involving business-critical systems;
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
* Experience supporting and delivering multi-department enterprise level solutions.
* Salesforce Certified Administrator
* Lighting Components experience Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change--supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
* Web Services