Lone Tree - CO, DENR2, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Jeanie Lynn Bannon
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM) Technology is part of the Schwab Technology Services (STS) organization which is responsible for the company’s use of information technology including all telecommunications, operations and client and business applications.
CSIM Technology is aligned to support the technology needs of Charles Schwab Investment Management Inc. (CSIM) which is the investment advisor for Schwab’s proprietary mutual funds, referred to as the Schwab Funds; and it includes Schwab’s exchange-traded funds, referred to as the Schwab ETFs™. With over $350Bn in assets under management, of which $255bn are managed on a discretionary basis and approximately $11bn on a non-discretionary basis CSIM is the 3rd largest provider of index funds and the 7th largest provider of money market funds.
What you’ll do:
This Senior SalesForce developer role based in Denver, CO, will be responsible for managing changes to the Salesforce platform as it is adjusted to meet changing business requirements.
This position is responsible for:
- Implementation, design, and configuration of a salesforce re-design.
- Operating as system developer and application configuration expert and the related integrations and technologies.
- Working with external vendors, the internal salesforce development team, business stakeholders, and IT management to design and develop strong relationships with user groups to support user adoption, ensure proper use of SalesForce and productive growth and change around the application and corresponding business processes.
- Diagnosing and proposing resolution for Salesforce.com issues that include configurations and customizations, integrations, data loads, security access, workflows and triggers, reports and dashboards.
What you have:
This role requires a highly motivated, organized and experienced business focused technology individual with a proven record of software delivery within an investment management firm and extensive salesforce development experience.
Qualifications & Experience
- Hands-on experience developing applications on the Force.com platform. Desired skills include experience developing Visualforce pages, Apex controllers and test classes, triggers, custom Lightning components (either Aura or Lightning Web Components)
- Hands-on development experience in both Salesforce Lightning and Classic versions
- Familiarity with Salesforce development IDEs such as Eclipse and VS Code
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts
- Expert Salesforce.com administrative skills, such as creating users, profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards, and process builder
- Ability to perform data cleanup, extraction, and mass changes using data loader
- Experience managing release/upgrade cycles for Salesforce
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to end users in the organization, in particular with Marketing, Sales and Operations.
- Experience with end user support for Enterprise Applications
- Ability to work independently and be results-driven
- Strong working knowledge of Agile / Scrum
- Shows a commitment to high ethical standards and integrity and demonstrates this through action
- Excellent written communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Inquisitive, analytical, a strategic thinker, proactive and solutions-oriented
- High-energy, positive, entrepreneurial in spirit while goal-oriented and results-driven
- Self-starter; takes initiative and can work independently
- Well-organized and disciplined with high attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable working with various business domains
- Direct, plain-spoken; conveys a genuine/authentic demeanor
- 4-year college degree in English, communications, publishing, computer science, or other relevant field, or a combination of relevant education and experience
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator or App Builder
- 3+ years as a SalesForce administrator
- 5+ years as a Salesforce developer
- 2+ years of experience building web applications
- Knowledge of core salesforce technologies that enable the sales process (CPQ, Marketing Automation, Data hygiene tools, and sales enablement)
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.) Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.
If you need an accommodation in the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call HR Direct at 800-725-3535.
|Languages:||English - spoken|
|Current Licenses / Certifications:||None|
|Relevant Work Experience:||Investment Management - 2-5 yrs, IT-Distributed and Web Development-2-5 yrs|
|Position Located In:||CO - Lone Tree|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Activation Date: Thursday, May 9, 2019
Expiration Date: Sunday, September 1, 2019 Apply Here