The developer’s primary responsibility is the design and implementation of code in and related to the client's use of Salesforce. Candidates must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations and possess complex problem solving abilities. Candidates should be able to participate in technical requirements gathering sessions, oversee and approve creation and maintenance of application and system documentation used in design, testing or programming efforts and manage integration processes. Duties will include:
- Develop web applications and web services using Salesforce, Apex, SOQL, Visualforce or other web development technologies such as SOAP, REST, and XML
- Integrate third party products with existing infrastructure
- Deliver scalable, robust, and simple software solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to deliver maximum performance
- Resolve high priority defects
- Participate in design, development, testing and deployment activities
- Create and maintain documentation
- Salesforce Platform Developer certification required (Platform Developer II preferred)
- 5 years of total experience in Coding/Development
- Min 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com hands on Development.
- Completed at least 3 Salesforce Implementations or Projects - end to end implementation experience preferred.
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and client stakeholder management.
- Ability to effectively work in team environment with multiple skill set levels.
- Able to interact with technical and non-technical colleagues, including the ability to facilitate decision making by clearly representing complex technical subjects.
- Experience with Agile development practices and working in a Scrum team (certification a plus)
- Experience with web integrations utilizing either SOAP or REST API